Pick about 7 topics below and journal on one per day. If you can think of other journaling topics make a comment below and we will add them to our journaling topic list.
Write about what is most important to you.
- mentors, miracles, money, movies, music, my favourite…
- nature, negative thinking
- projects, parents, parties, partners, passions the past, peaks and valleys, people,
- pet peeves, personal growth, pets, photos, places, poetry, potential & possibilities
- prizes and rewards, purpose
- relationships, religion/spirituality, responsibility, romance
- schooling, secrets, service, shame, shopping, solitude, sports, struggle, successes, synchronicities
- talents, technology, time, toys, truth, turning points, travel
- values, weight, wisdom, work
And if you want here are more journaling topics.