Journaling Tools, Resources and Ideas
Find the missing pieces to the puzzles of your life
Below is a list of
journaling tools, resources and ideas available on
this site. A few links are activated. For one fee you
get access to all resources.
E-books, Life MAP and Smart Questions Email
- Journaling for Self
Empowerment e-book - A complete
journaling reference, with 40 different tools to meet your style and every need.
- Write your life workbook - Build self confidence as you own and
integrate your life lessons.
- Life Map workbook -
Draw out the big picture of your life.
- Smart Questions Email Series - Receive
5 emails/week over 90 days. Each email has a Smart Question, coaching tip and inspirational quotes
to encourage new perspectives.
One Page - Try these one hour,
one page, step-by-step worksheets.
Intuitive Answer Lists
Ask your intuition to choose answers from our
list of choices.
- Revealing Subconscious Shadows - Identify blocks
and self-sabotaging and limiting patterns.
- Commitment - Build willpower with clarity.
- Healing - Focus on healing the past and feeling better about yourself.
Tools - Go deeper and reach higher. Find the right tools
that work for you.
- Attain more clarity, health, ideas and more from journaling.
- Which of 40 tools work best for you?
- Find your fun and meaningful ways to think.
- Attain peace of mind, clarity, control and more.
- What types of journaling would benefit you the most?
...and 17 more lists within the insights
on one page.
Top down, bottom up connections
- Ground the abstract and find purpose and meaning in the details.
Where am I in the movement of ...?
- Gain new perspectives on changes in your life.
Blank Page Journaling
the mind by filling a page.
- ...and 40 more journaling tools within the
Smart Questions & Tips
- Question your life and discover new
Archives - See life in new ways.
Review - Be efficient with daily review questions.
Weekly Review - Be effective with weekly review questions.
Monthly Review - Maintain balance and growth with monthly review
Big Picture Thinking - What's the big picture for your life?
Stillness- Still your mind and busyness and expand your life!
Why do Questions Work?
- Prove it to yourself with this short exercise.
Journaling for Self Discovery
- Unleash the power of your heart and mind.
Why Journaling Works
- Understand how your mind works.
Setting Up A Journal
- Find the ways that work best for you.
A Journaling Process
- A simple 4 step process gives you better results.
Choice - Choose what you want in life!
- How to choose differently.
We know you will enjoy living more and more of your unlimited potential!
Activate all Journaling
Tools, Resources and Ideas for $59.
John and Patrice Robson